I discovered the joy of writing blogs when I was in form two. It was the year-end holidays and I surfed the Internet all day! (waktu tuh umah haku ade tenet lor..) I read Haqqa's blog as a start and I was really impressed with what he wrote. He is very mature and his words were full of wisdom. After reading Haqqa's blog I read other people's blog and that was when I saw the beauty of it. It's amazing how different people have different views in life. I realised that my world is full with people that are very passionate, mature and wacky in their own way. As I read more and more blogs I started to see things differently. I dare say that it made me more mature. Well, I was just a 14 year old girl but I read something very mature so of course it opened my mind to a lot of things. The more I read I felt smaller and smaller with people around me. These people (the one that I followed their blogs, *not uitm students..) they really have a vision in their life. I became more impressed when some of them even put islamic talks in their blog. Who am I compared to them? Some people they are only 19 but they have a 29 year old brain!! How do they get mature in a very young age? Honestly, I really felt small and tiny. Still, it boosted my spirit to be more mature in life.
Today~I discovered more blogs..Myschoolmate's blog and also my seniors' blog. Again I feel small compared to them. Especially when I read Kak Ayu's blog. When I look at life from her point of view, I feel so thankful to be able to discover A LOT of things. Today I realised how I miss reading an educational blog. I've not read Haqqa's blog for years now. Well...at least I learned something from this blog thingy. Just like I first knew I would. Been missing all my friends this holiday. Can't wait to see them during BTN. Especially u, Pajid! N afew others like Reen and Lin0. Huhu~
Jurský svět 2015 celý film cz online hd csfd
6 years ago




2 comments:
hoho... ak terharu..
tapi ayat tu lebih kurang macam~
" can't wait for the btn"
haha.. taw a n9~
lama tak keluar entry baru nmpak..
Post a Comment