
Oh~thank you so much Pn Vovy for your advice to me last night. Finally I manage to find serenity in myself. Like I said before in my post, this week had been so awful with my dued assignments and tests and also Bakai. Alhamdulillah, last night I seek help from the right person. As I was so tensed with everything, I texted my lecturer, Puan Voviana and told her about the assignments and all. Her advice was simple. She told me to sleep right at that moment, wake up at 5 and solat. I'll be okay. Sometimes there's no use thinking of our works. It'll never end. Just rest. At first I thought that I can't do that. How am I supposed to sleep with the assignments still on my head? Then, I followed her advice. I performed my Isya' prayer and read surah Ar-rahman. After reading the Holy Quran, I felt so calm. It was as if all my problems and burdens are off my chest. I felt so relieved. Finally I'm feeling normal. I slept early just as been told and manage to wake up before Subuh. I decided to fast and go to my faculty early in the morning even though my class was at 2p.m. I managed to finish my 1st assignment before Zohor. Thank God! Then, during Grammar class I was happy because my group won the game. At last I can smile and laugh. Now I'm feeling quite normal. Believe me, the last two days before was like hell to me. Anyway, I learn a lot from this incident. Allah is always there for us. We always forget that fact. We tend to seek help from people around us when He is always there for us. I'm thankful that because of this hectic week, I found my inner strength by making myself close to Allah. Alhamdulillah~




No comments:
Post a Comment