Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sweetest memory for this semester


At last, it finally ends.
Bakai had successfully ended yesterday.
We had a lot of critics but I don't mind because abg Man told me,
"pengalaman adalah cikgu yg terbaik di dunia..".
This is the 1st time ever I'm involved in a theater,
there are still lots of things that I can learn about theater.
The comments that we got really taught me that theater is not just about acting on stage.
There are many things that we have to consider in order to ensure that our theater succeeds.
I wanna thank all the production members, crews, actors and actresses for the amazing experiences that I've had with all of you.
Some are sweet, some are irritating but still, I think that they are all precious.
Most biggest thanks to Koie for being a very cool leader.
Yg penting, next sem aku nak masuk teater lagi.
Mwahahaha~

2 comments:

Aloy Paradoks said...

gunakan pengalaman yang ada tuk next projek....

Aloy Paradoks said...

jika kami tiada,, teruskan perjuangan dan buat lebih matang serta baik.