Hm..what's new? I dunno. That's my answer. Malaysian studies' test was a disaster! Even the college study skills test was not so convincing to me. Urgh~ Plus, we also have to sit for islamic studies' test next week, not to mention the dued listening & speaking test. Hm..what is wr0ng with me actually? What has happened to the high spirited girl that wants to get 4.0 for her CGPA and ban6 for her MUET? I guess sometimes things do went out of pace. I was not satisfied with what I did with my two tests, I h0pe I can cover up everything with my assignments & attendances. So far, I am quite satisfied with my Computer Literacy assignment, BUT I still don't know what's the lecturers point of view. Hopefully he likes it and will give me full marks! Aha! I'm VERY worried about our Islamic Studies' test because I don't know how's the format gonna be. From she told us, we have to memorize all the dalils and hadiths. Oh wait! I forgot! The test is dued after Raya! Haha! How could I forgot that? Never mind, I still have lots and lots of things to do, such as:
- Preparing the power point for Malaysian Studies
- Start doing assignment 2 Computer Literacy
- Start doing islamic studies' assignment
- Doing the soft copy for grammar assignment
- Preparing for College Reading's journal
- Preparing for Listening & Speaking Group Discussion
Okay, that's what I have in mind so far. Maybe something will come later. Believe me, IT WILL! Huhu~okay, I wanna read Stacy's blog. Bye~
1 comment:
gud luck to you Bazla.
Post a Comment