Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Full Rehearsel

Yesterday we had a full rehearsel of our theatre. We came at 6pm. Kak Nurul bought pizzas for us. I LOVE PIZZA! Even though I only get to eat 1 slice, it was satisfying enough. Huhu. Then, after performing my Maghrib prayer I ate lots and lots of 'murtabak' with the Bachaes. I got to chat with them and know more about them. I think that was the first time I talked to one of the bachaes. (teruk tul) Anyway, the rehearsel started at 9pm. I was the camera-woman. It was fun but I got tired of standing too long. Some of the bachaes could not fit in the camera. I'm sorry guys, but you guys are sitting too far apart. But no worries, only one or two of the bacchaes was not in the camera.

From my point of view, yesterday's rehearsel was okay. Just okay, not good. Perhaps Jobie have to work more on the lighting. I mean he has to be more alert, when to switch it on and when to swith it off. As for the bachaes, they were good, it's just that there are times when they were not in character. Some of the bachaes need to work on their face expression a little bit more. Some were really good, but some was not satisfying enough. Takang was not fierce enough. He's a magician, he's supposed to be scary. Andak, I don't know why yesterday he seemed to lose his focus. I could see that he did not gave 100% during the rehearsel. He could have done much better than that. Okay, Ranang. How should I comment on Ranang? At the end of the theatre, the evil laugh was good. Erm...just need to improve on expression a bit. You know, at the beginning of the theatre Ranang is supposed to be very proud and hurt at the same time but I could not see that. He seems to be quite cool, which was contrasting from my expectations.

Okay, enough about the rehearsels. We had a surprise birthday celebration for Amy yesterday. Huhu~it was Anna's, Pajid's and my idea to do the surprise. THOUGH, I strictly highlight that we do not know ANYTHING about the eggs and flour. Seriously! kesian kat Amy..haha.. Never mind, it was supposed to be memorable and I do think it was. How many times a year people carry you and throw eggs at you? Sometimes even less than once. I've never had that experience, and I can not imagine having one! huhu~ On the whole, I really had fun last night. It was indeed tiring, but at the same time, I loved it! I got sleepy in class today but it's okay, I'll cover back what we studied in class during the raya holiday. (if I am rajin enough la) We are having our finals on teh end of October and our MUETs on the November. Wish me luck! I know I can do it, insya Allah..

1 comment:

PAJID said...

pliz be informed dat were gonna watch theater either at klpac or istana Budaya after raya!!!!
lalala besh2