Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello Teacher!

Finally, after all the attempts of applying for a part time job, I found one that was perfect for me! Being a teacher!!^^ I've wanted to work since after SPM but one after another thing came and stopped me from working. Well, we can only plan, Allah determines whether we get it or not. I've applied for a job in book stores, clinic, MPH and even Parkson. Each has its own problem that stopped me from getting a job. Now, after planning since last semester I managed to grab one. Yeay~! 

selamat pagi cikgu!  

Today I am even happier that my best friend got the same job too! Yeay~!!! How cool is that? We're working at the same place, but different branch. Haha!! I've been suggesting to her to work there as well cause it'll be very convenient and flexible. The working hour is not too long and the work is fun! She applied and alhamdulillah she got it too..
 
We're working at Kumon as English and Math teacher! I never knew much about Kumon until I've decided to work there. The students that come vary from age 3 to 17! I've marked an additional Mathematics paper as well. It was...err...funny may I say? Haha! I've been running away from math like since forever and here I am, marking Add m3 ok! If it's m3 it's still manageable. But it's add m3. Made me feel so impressed how the students were able to get it right within a short period of time. Genius ke hape diorg ni?

Anyway, I'm really thankful and happy to be given this chance. I've taught a special kid as well. She was slightly deaf and used a hearing aid. I never ever taught in my whole life I would ever have such experience. I was really touched that although she was special, she was learning what kids at her age are learning. And honestly she was doing fine. The fact that she's one of the hearing-impaired people did not stop her from learning. It made me wonder why fortunate people like us couldn't appreciate what we have and strive for the best. I see people taking their studies for granted and become so carefree about their life. I hope one day they'd realise how much they've lost. Well, it was a wake-up call for me as well. Some people have to go an extra mile to study so while I have the chance, I gotta go as high as I can go. I know that there are more to life than just books but hey, if you can score an A why go for B aite? So let's make a new resolution for next semester. We'll work hard to get 4.0! If we don't get it, we won't dwell but we'll try again untill we get it. Join me? Jom~! 

No comments: