Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Monday, November 15, 2010

1st Award

Alhamdulillah.. This is the first time I'm receivimg an award as a blogger. Thanx a lot to Syaza for giving me the honour of getting the award.



Weird thing is, after getting the award I have to describe 7 things about myself. Haha, baiklah..

1. I'm very into k-pop but I dislike hearing it at our local radio. Hey, our own songs couldn't get through the radio. Why tune up someone else's?

2. I love anime and was once given the tittle otaku. Though I gotta admit, there's not much that I know bout manga world actually. sob sob.

3. I support Malaysian film. But not films like 2 Alam keyh? I do not feel lame watching Malay movies at the cinema coz I support our film industry. Yeay!

4. I miss hearing nasheed songs like the ones during 'Raihan' time. The slow, soothing music and deep lyric. Well, Maher Zain is great but he's international. I miss hearing nasheed from our locals. Don't really like the contemporary type of nasheed. It spoils the beauty of it.

5. I am currently very in-to Virtual Families. (4 profiles!) Very addicted to it but not up to the point that I keep thinking bout it. 

6. Ooh I love watching theaters! Used to love working in a drama production but recently I lost the passion. Huhu. There'll always be a real drama in a drama.

7. I'm a karaoke freak. Haha, that's just an exaggeration. I karaoke to lessen my stress. Love it and luckily my family and friends love it too!

So, the conclusion is I only share the parts of myself under entertainment tab. Haha!! Well, no probs if you wanna know more about me you can just ask me directly. Or you can just keep reading my blog. Somehow it'll show. Right? Okay..Thanks again to Syaza for giving me this award. 


I'd like to dedicate the award to these people:

1. Seyha

2. 21 anis

3. Ainatul

4. Wanie

No comments: