Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Winter Sonata Anime

After watching a few episodes of K-ON I find myself speaking Jap again. Then I realised how much I need to do the same for Korea. But honestly speaking, when I speak automatically it's always Korean dat comes 1st. 4 Jap I need to think b4 I speak. Anyway, I started to browse on Manhwa (Korean Animation) and found a great blog. As I was browsing through the blog I found 2 Manhwa's which I immediately search in YouTube. But I wasn't satisfied coz the Manhwa was 4 kids. So I googled 4 Manhwa pictures. Guess what I found? You've read d title of dis post, u should know already..

Winter Sonata animation!! Yeah, how cool is that? I watched the trailer in YouTube and think that it's awesome. Then I watched 1 episode. Haha. Believe me, for those who have passion in Winter Sonata, this anime is a MUST for all of you! As usual the graphics are not disappointing. The best part is they're using the real actor's voice! In Korea too! Dis is totally a bonus for me. I can watch anime in Korea. Haha!! Well, I need to coz now Korea is my 3rd language. Hehe.. :D I posted the trailer at my Facebook profile just now. Then I got the best comment ever from Ariffuddin. "I have the anime already~". I was like Kyaaaaaa~~~I want them!! Huhu so he promised to give me after Raya. Yeay~!! Lucky me! ^^  Alryte, let's juz enjoy some pictures k. See how nice they are k? Have fun~


Nomo kyupta~^^

YooJin shi..


Looking at her..romantic aite? (>.<)


Haha!! Their 1st meeting..

 
This one's cute. Later they kissed^^



It's a must to feel sad when you watch this anime


A picture that brings 1001 secrets from the past


Okay..that's all for now.. Find more on your own if you love them ya.. I'm looking forward to watch the anime after Raya! ^^

No comments: