Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Get Out From My Life






I've been hurt before but this time the pain is just too much. I hate to admit this but my heart really crashed when I saw his picture hugging another girl. I thought he was no longer in my heart so I would be happy if he finds another girl but apparently I'm wrong. Maybe a small part in my heart still loves him. And it was really painful seeing him in someone else's arms. Why do I still love him when I was the one letting him go? Perhaps it's because it's not easy to forget someone no matter how much they irritate you. I've known since the beginning that my heart is fragile. People can hurt it easily and people can make it alive easily too. But I never thought the pin that I had would just turn worse.

I asked him if he had any grudge on me or if he's mad at me. He said NO and it was a relief. Then suddenly in a few minutes he said things that really crushed my heart. I was really shaking when I read his text messages. I always knew he is hot-tempered but he never said things out of his limits. But on that fine day, he did. And it was really painful. In malay I'd say..."aku rasa terhina gila dgn ayat ko!". What right did he have to make me feel that way? I won't write what he said but somehow he was smirking on my drama classes and friends. He accused that the things that I said to him when we were together were just something that I learned from my drama classes. N the fact that I only used him as a laughing joke with my friends at the uni. What an idiot!

I don't know why suddenly he said that I broke my promises. He was so atrocious that I was not there for him when he needed me. He said I weren't there to help him build up his studies. If you craved THAT much from me, why did you find another girl then? Saying this and that to me but you yourself is already happy with your soul mate. Why do you want to put all those accusation on me all of the sudden? N i never changed my number. Why did u think that I changed my num when u still contact me with THAT SAME EXACT NUMBER? Are you dizzy when u said that to me? Couldn't see the number on your phone?? Huh??

You never believed I loved you huh? You were always insecure, always feeling that I was not being truthful to you. You thought that all I said was just an acting? How could you? How could you?? I really hate you! I jate you for putting this anger in me! I hate you for shitting me when you're already happy with someone else. GET OUT FROM MY LIFE!

I want to erase all my memory about you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you're strong enuff to forget him, it's only a matter of time, sayang ;)

from my experiences, guys always either put the blame on us or things related to us (eg. ur drama classes) when they're not man enuff to admit their being clingy or dsperate or egoistic or just plain stubborn.

guys r good at hurting us, but we're good at forgetting them for good.

;)

i wont be surprised if he comes back on his knees when he's done with the othe girl. trust me ;)

PAJID said...

aku ada pemadam ajaib.
tapi aku takpernah guna lagi.
ko boleh amik a untuk padam memori ko.

p/s- ape2 pn ak takkan guna pemadam tu.
sebab anda belajar dari xperience. jd tak perlu padam. org macam tu hanyalah asid. sgt saket. tapi later on, hanya akan tinggal parut macam harry potter.

okie darl? :)
sila senyum~

apsal p/s aku pnjang sgt ntah.

ShawlsToLove said...

rileks babe...cool down eh...simbah je dgn asid..hahah!!erm...dun b sad okie!!(",)

SMANF said...

grl,xsdp ati bce post ni..
knwing wht ure feelin..
hpe we cn mke u hppier
b strong..smile..

-Sara Cempaka- said...

hei there..
i been following ur blog and i love it!!
I am a poetess and looking for feedback..
so it will be so awesome if you can come by for a visit or be a follower..
thanks and keep up the good work!

lurve,

-Sara Cempaka- said...

Anyway,
one thing i can be sure is memories they don't just fade..it hurt it will..
but we are in charge of our life..our hearts..
do whatever the hell u think is right
forgetting or moving on..
people can say..
you decide..

p/s:He sucks!