
I just read your blog..I'm sorry to hear about your UPU result. Well, I wouldn't say that I'm happy you couldn't beat me. Who would be happy to see their friends failure? I know I've been treating you cruelly after we broke up but it doesn't mean that I hate you. And of course it doesn't mean that I want to see you fail. Do you think I'm THAT cruel? Sigh....I would never pray for my friend's failure,Zul.
You asked us what should you do now. Well, there are several options if you ask me. You can work 1st and apply later with your SPM result. Or you can reapply now. It's really up to you. No one is pushing you to go to the university now. Unless your parents want you to study 1st. If you ask me, I'd rather let you choose yourself. Do you think you want to study now or later? It's not wrong to study a little later than others as long as you study and get a diploma or degree.
You see, life should not be viewed from one aspect only. You can't say that you have failed just because you didn't get the course that you want. You fail because you let these small things stop your way in moving on. Once you give up, it's the end of it. DON"T! Coz the world doesn't end now. IT HAS JUST STARTED. And believe me, the gov do not want you people to rot. Find chances and opportunities. Only you can change your fate and destiny. Allah said, "Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib hamba-Nya melainkan mereka sendiri yang mengubahnya.". So it's not the time to give-up!!
Firman Allah: "Dan sesungguhnya KAMI menduga kamu dengan sedikit ketakutan dan kelaparan, kekurangan harta benda, (kehilangan) jiwa, dan (kekurangan) buah-buahan, dan berikanlah khabar gembira kepada orang-orang yang sabar iaitu mereka yang apabila ditimpa kesusahan mereka berkata : Sesungguhnya kami semua adalah milik Allah dan kepada Nya kami kembali" (al-baqarah 155-157)
Whining wouldn't do you any good. There are a few options you can take. If you can, repeat your papers. If you don't want you can apply for Politeknik, maktab....even any college is ok.. But not private college of course, it'd be too expensive. Whatever it is, there are still chances ahead of you.
Come on bro! Sit up straight and start planning for your future. If you feel like taking a break, then do it. It's not wrong. But don't take a break for ages. It wouldn't do you any good too. If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail. Try and read back what you wrote in your blog. You said the road that you're taking is not for losers,aite? So don't lose your senses and give up! It's the time for you to change your life for good. Stop thinking that you're a loser. Start believing that you're A WINNER! Good luck with everything!
Come on bro! Sit up straight and start planning for your future. If you feel like taking a break, then do it. It's not wrong. But don't take a break for ages. It wouldn't do you any good too. If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail. Try and read back what you wrote in your blog. You said the road that you're taking is not for losers,aite? So don't lose your senses and give up! It's the time for you to change your life for good. Stop thinking that you're a loser. Start believing that you're A WINNER! Good luck with everything!




No comments:
Post a Comment